For Info on Walk-Through Bonds Call:
Walk-Through Bonds can be done with traffic and misdemeanor warrants and prevent you from having to be arrested and booked. The entire procedure usually takes about 30 mins and will not count as an arrest on your record. At first you will meet with an agent to sign the bond paperwork, then you will enter the jail release area with the agent. After a few minutes you and your agent will be called to the release desk to sign the bond and receive a new court date. A copy of your new court date will be given to you and the warrant will be "lifted". Walk-Through Bonds are also called "Pay-N-Go" bonds and are available in Palm Beach County and several other counties in Florida.
Walk-Through Bonds can be used when:
- You have Traffic & Misdemeanor Warrants
- Warrant in Palm Beach County and select other counties
- You Don't Want an Arrest on Your Record!
- You want to be bonded without the arrest
Steps of a Walk-Through Bonds:
- Call us to verify the warrant is active
- Schedule a meeting place to meet our agent
- Submit an online application or do so in person
- Meet with your agent at the jail where the paperwork may be signed and the bond posted
- Show up at your court date!
Barbies Bail Bonds
Serving All South Florida including: Miami Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Lee, etc.